Athletes or coaches always need a good help from the right equipment when it comes to measuring the speed of something; whether it’s the racing car or the running athlete. No matter how good a coach is, he can’t possibly measure the speed of the athletes he’s training accurately with his own naked eyes and assessment. That’s why he always need good and reliable radar guns.
Unlike the name, the radar gun isn’t used for shooting. It’s used for measuring the speed of everything, starting from the speed of a runner, car race, or even baseball throw. One of the Guns for sale Europe best tools available is the Pocket Radar Personal Speed Radar. This radar guns for sale is available in pocket size, so people can carry this device around. It’s also lightweight, so they won’t feel any extra burden or weight. It’s convenient to carry around, easy to use, and accurate to measure.
The Radar Gun Function
This tool is usable and efficient to be used for many purposes, such as:
• It’s suitable for training, rehabilitation, recruiting, try out, and evaluation.
• It can be used to measure anything; starting from ball speed, car speed, to runner speed.
• The measurement is discreet
• It can measure the overall speed and also acceleration
• It can be calibrated for machine speed and use
• It can be used for all kinds of sports, such as baseball, tennis, golf, cricket, motor sport, R/C race, traffic control, and many more.
When people buy the pocket radar, they can be sure that the device is beneficial for them, since it has many benefits, such as:
• It comes in small size and can be slipped into the pocket easily
• It can be operated with simple single button use and interface
• It’s discrete and won’t make any sound
• It’s strong and sturdy. The design may not be attractive, but functionality comes first over appearance.
• The battery life can last quite long. The device can also incorporate rechargeable batteries.
• It has memory recall to the last 10 readings.
The Pocket Radar Gun Review
A lot of people say that this device is a great tool for scouting and other functions. Most of them are quite satisfied with the overall performance. However, there are several downsides of the device. The red press button is a bit weak and mushy, so people aren’t really sure whether they’ve activated the device or not. For them, it would be better if the button comes with stronger and sturdier feeling. It would be even better if the button has “click” sound. It doesn’t have any backlight feature, so it’s a bit difficult to use at night. But for overall use, it’s great and helpful.