Oily skin, especially, is prone to acne and rashes. Acne is a skin disorder that is manifested by small abscesses, pustules, which appear on the face and sometimes on the chest.
For treating acne, you must follow a diet to help eliminate toxins from your body. Diet will consist of: fresh juices, carrot, celery, beetroot and red, white fish, chicken or turkey without skin, boiled or grilled. The diet will eliminate concentrated sweets, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, iodized salt, high-fat foods and fizzy drinks. Sometimes even contraceptive pills can cause acne.
Besides a proper diet, if you want to get rid of acne fast and for good, you must impose a strict hygiene such as:
• Change every day your face towel or use paper towels;
• Wash your skin every morning and evening with sulfur soap;
• Infusion of pansy, 2-3 cups per day. Place a teaspoon of crushed herb to a cup of boiling water. Cover and leave about 10 minutes;
• Compresses with an infusion of burdock root. Place one tablespoon chopped burdock 200 ml boiling water, cover the bowl and let 15 minutes. Then soak some sterile compresses and apply them on the affected areas;
• Wipe the skin with a cotton swab soaked in an infusion of basil. Place 2-3 tablespoons of crushed herb to a cup of hot water. Cover and leave for 5-10 minutes, strain the infusion and use it hot;
• Compresses with an infusion of chamomile or use sachets of infusion;
• Drink 2-3 cups per day of infusion of marigold and pansy in equal amounts. Place a teaspoon of mixed herbs in a cup of boiling water, cover well and let stand about 10 minutes. Strain and drink unsweetened infusion;
• Wipe the face with a cotton swab soaked in the juice or cabbage leaf poultices place soaked with scalding or with rolling pin;
• Mask with papaya and cream. Stir two tablespoons truyền nước tại nhà of heavy cream and two tablespoons of crushed papaya pulp, to obtain a homogeneous paste, then spread on the skin. After 30 minutes wash skin with warm water. Sprinkle skin with cold water;
• Wipe the affected skin with grape juice. Squeezed some juice, soak a cotton ball in the juice and remove skin. Let it dry, then rinse your face with warm water and add a little baking soda;
• Drink 2-3 cups per day with an infusion of chamomile. Infusion is drunk unsweetened;
• Apply fresh tomato slices to the affected areas. After 30 minutes rinse skin with warm water;
• Compresses with an infusion of hops cones. Place a spoonful of hop cones to 100 ml boiling water, cover the dish, allow 15 minutes, then soak some sterile compresses and apply on affected areas;
• Mask with fresh yeast, honey and wheat bran or rice flour. Dilute yeast in a little grain of boiled and cooled water, add honey and bran or flour to obtain a homogeneous paste. Stretch the skin and remove after 30 minutes with warm water. Splash face with cold water, wipe with a dab.